Directions for best results:
- Always remove as much snow and slush as possible before applying or re-applying Organic Melt and promptly remove melting snow and ice as product begins to work.
- Spread product evenly at 70g per square meter and do not over-apply.
- Freezing rain or sleet: Apply product at the beginning of precipitation to prevent ice from accumulating.
- Wet or heavy snow: Remove snow and apply product to prevent ice from bonding to the surface.
- Ice or hard-packed snow: Apply product as directed and remove melting ice and snow as it begins to work. Repeat as required.
- Always test in an inconspicuous location before using on a large scale for the following surfaces: new concrete (less than 1 yr. old), patterned and/or colored concrete, precast concrete (steps or pavers), stone or brick masonry, flagstone, surfaces that are chipped, cracked or have exposed aggregate.
- Melting snow and ice increase the frequency of the freeze/thaw cycles that affect all surfaces. Surfaces of poor quality may not withstand the stress associated with these cycles. Diligent and prompt removal of snow and ice as they begin to melt will drastically reduce the potential for surface damage.
- Keep this product out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes, as product may cause eye and/or skin irritation in some individuals. Product may be harmful if swallowed by humans or animals. Avoid inhaling product dust or droplets.
- Use this product at your own risk.